Join us for the 12th Annual Lags Memorial Golf Tournament to Benefit Self-Help Internatioanal! Limited space available. Click here to register your team now
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Hooters girls are unable to join us for the 2020 Lags Memorial Golf Tournament. We hope they will be able to host with us again in 2021!
Can’t make it? Click here to donate now
Friday, September 18, 2020
Prairie Links Golf Course
19 Eagle Ridge Dr, Waverly, IA 50677
$400 / per foursome includes 18 holes, golf cart, and lunch
$100 / individual includes 18 holes, golf cart rental, and lunch
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are working diligently to create a golfing experience that is fun while also keeping you safe!
Your registration fee includes 18 holes, the cart fee, the green fee, and a bagged lunch. Below, you can read about some of the steps we are taking in response to COVID-19.
COVID-19 Related Health and Safety Measures
- There will be staggered tee times starting at 8:00 AM. Tee times will be assigned and communicated to you one week in advance. There will be one to two foursomes per tee. Please let us know in advance if you would like to be paired with a specific group. If you need a specific tee time, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- In-person check-in will be held outside and staggered based on your tee time to allow for physical distancing. Check-in times will be communicated with your tee time. We are asking golfers to not arrive before their designated check-in time to ensure we can maintain physical distancing measures.
- There will be two golfers per cart based on groups.
- Instead of serving a buffet lunch, you will receive an individually packed lunch with disposable utensils during the event.
- We are requesting that you wear a mask during check-in and whenever you are inside or within 6′ of another person who is not a member of your household.
Refunds: please do not participate in this event if you are feeling unwell, or have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 in the past 14 days. If it turns out you will not be able to attend, full refunds are available upon request. Please contact Susan Cornforth at email@example.com or 319-352-4040.
We are remaining flexible in our approach, and any additional safety measures will be shared here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ted Waitman at 319-230-2476 or WaitmanT@cpm.net .
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
Click here to register online by credit card now